Projects Update 2022
A few months after our successful 25th Annual Budapest Burns Supper we would like to give you a bit of feedback on the progress we are making with the funds that you all raised in January.
We have identified projects with 6 different beneficiaries around the country, all of which will benefit sick children around Hungary.
The beneficiaries are:
1. Neonatal Department of the Péterfy Sándor utca Hospital, Budapest
2. 2nd Department of Paediatrics, Semmelweis University, Budapest
3. Paediatric Department of Szent Rafael Hospital, Zalaegerszeg
4. Péter Cerny Foundation for Premature Babies, Budapest
5. Paediatric Department of the Csongrád-Csanád County Health Centre, Hódmezővásárhely
6. Infant and Children’s Department at Mezőtúr Hospital, Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok County
Five of these projects have already received the funding from the RBIF, and the much-needed equipment has already been ordered. After finalising the details on the 6th project we hope soon to be able to send that funding too.
Once the hospitals have taken possession of the equipment we will of course provide you with all the details and photos, so you can rest assured that your generosity at the January Burns Supper is being put to the best possible use!